SHuiYuki's Tips to take care of Fake Eyelashes

⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒ Many people are surprised on the longevity / usage of my false eyelashes (falsies).  

You may wonder:
Chey, the most 5 times? 
7? 
What, 10?

NO.

(。◝‿◜。) The longest is... 30 (THIRTY) times = almost 1 month. Hur hur. 

Common Questions:
  • "HUH?! Won't they trap alot of makeup residue/ dust/ dirt meh?!"
  • "Can reuse so many times meh?!"
  • "You got so poor anot? Need to reuse until so many times??"
My replies:

  1. I invest in good quality falsies. My current faves are from Etude House (1 pair = S$5), DUP eyelashes (2 pairs = S$25.90). Yes, they are pricey BUT they can 'stick around' for a period of time if One knows how to take care of them. #punIntended
  2. I own at least, 20 pairs of different kind of lashes. I will be damn broke if I am to throw and repurchase every single lash used.
  3. Yah la, I never once say I'm rich. Wanna donate some $$ to me? HAHA! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) ♥ 

Most importantly, I am more careful with products that apply area my eye area - eye care products, eye makeup, eye makeup remover etc. 

I definitely won't want to risk my only lifetime assets because I want to save some $$.  Some things are not worth the risk. Especially my EYES. 

#alreadySoSmallLiaoCannotTakeFurtherRisk *LMAO*

Therefore, allow me to share with you guys on how I clean my falsies, making them CLEAN, REUSABLE, SAFE FOR THE EYES.

Yup - BUDGET FRIENDLY TOO! 


All you need are:
✔ Lip & Eye Makeup remover
✔ Used fake eyelashes
✔ Disposable Toothbrush/ Used toothbrush
✔ Container
✔ Hand Soap

Step ONE: SOAK THE FALSIES WITH LIP & EYE MAKEUP REMOVER


If the makeup residue can be removed from your eyes & lips; YES. They (lip & eye makeup remover) can remove the residue from your falsies as well.

#byRightRuleOfThumb:
"Soak the falsies for about 2-3 minute or less, depending on the amount of eyelash glue stuck on the lash bone. This will help to soften & dissolve the glue or mascara that were stuck on the lashes."

OR

#SHuiByLeftRule:
GENTLY, peel off any remaining glue that are stuck on the lash bone in ONE DIRECTION so that the lash bone will not get deform.

KEY WORDS: GENTLY. ONE DIRECTION. #doItAtYourOwnRisk

Well well well~ You can choose either one option but I aint going to hold responsibility if you opt my #byLeft method. HAHA!

Step TWO: GENTLY SCRUB BRUSH ACCORDINGLY


Use any unwanted toothbrush / disposable toothbrush and brush the lashes GENTLY to get rid of any leftover residues (glue/ mascara/ eyeliner/ eye shadow)

〣( ºΔº )〣 Check out these little black residues. *EEEKS!* 

STEP THREE: WASH THE FALSIES WITH SOAP & AIR DRY THEM



 (⌒▽⌒ゞ Wash the falsies with soap and rinse them under running water. Place them on a clean surface and they will dry up in no time!

WASH THE CASINGS TOO

No point having clean falsies being place back at their dirty casing. Wash the casings too. It won't take up too much time anyway.


Hope my little tips are useful to you guys!

Lets do our part: minimize any potential health risk, MAXIMIZE Beauty shine! Haha! o(≧∇≦o)

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!