SHuiYuki New Year New Look with 99percent Hair Studio

✴✴✴ HAPPY 2015 PEOPLE!!! ✴✴✴

(っ^▿^)۶✴✴٩(˘◡˘ ) Hope you all have a great start this new Year!

There's this saying that always goes around end Dec/ early Jan:
"New Year. New Resolutions...
.
.
.
For me & my trusty 99percent Hair Studio: NEW LOOKS!"

➳ To know about 99percent Hair Studio: CLICK HERE

99percent Hair Studio initially started off as a single-level Hair studio located in Haji Lane that provides latest hair trends, personalized hair treatments and organic hair treatment products to all their customers.

As their initial paying customer (YES. I was their paying customer for YEARS before agree to be their sponsored blogger. You can read more HERE), I am SO PROUD and HAPPY for their recognition from the Public and their hardwork has been paid off!
#實事勝於雄辯 #actionsSpeakLouderThanWords

✔ Aside winning SINGAPORE TOP 100 EXCELLENCE AWARD 2014

Photo Credit: Jaron Instagram
Congrats again Jaron, Fion (one of my fave couple) & the rest of the 99percent Hair Studio Team!

2nd Outlet at East Coast, MODA Center...
Read more: CLICK HERE 

*LATEST* Expanded their Haji Lane outlet to a 3-STOREY ONE-STOP SERVICE PROVIDER, literally making One looking & feeling gorgeous from HEAD TO TOE! Here's how!

I'm sure you all had seen the 1st storey interior from my previous blog entry, so lemme show you the latest additional levels of their studio!

(Cˆ▿ˆ)☞ Once you entered through the main door, turn RIGHT and you should see this:

 turn left...
 Open the glass door *duh*.
.
.
.
Welcome to their 2nd storey where they have expanded & cater to more customers to do their tresses with much reduce waiting time/ pre-bookig in advance!!!
A joy to those who simply too busy or unsure of their advance schedule (#JustLikeMe LOL!)

Ok, after walking in all the way straight (no, not asking you to jump outta window -___-" #missyHereNotSoLameYet, TURN LEFT:


To be honest, I gotten lost in finding the way to their 3rd storey. HAHA! >.<"" ok la, I know my sense of direction #fail #dontBotherToAskMeForDirectionsNextTime #thatsWhyINeverTakeGeographyAfterSec2

BEHOLD~~

WELCOME TO 99percent Nail Studio + Make-Up Service!!!






 Heartfelt congratulations to 99percent Hair Studio again! ^^ And now, here's Yours Truly transformation to welcome the new year!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some disclaimer FIRST:

☑ I only review sponsored products/services which I have tried on myself personally to see if the products are effective on me before I recommend to my readers.

Which is probably why some companies totally loath me for not posting my entry on time. Please, if I have not tried the products and do the entry for the sake of blogging just to submit before deadline, there is no creditability at all and it will also affect the Company's reputation right?

☑ All my reviews are 100% based on my HONEST opinions and not from the press release from the Company. I'm pretty sure my readers are internet savy to find out the ingredients etc.

Agreed to the aforementioned? (>‿♥) Then Let's GO ON!!!   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEFORE. 
We all just have that day(s) whereby our hair just don't simply stay in place don't they? #comeOn #youKnowIKnow :P 

WHAHAHAHA! (≧◡≦) You guy should hear our conversation and you will know why they were SOOOOOOOOO focus and *stress* that they didn't even notice I was happily snapping their pictures away! LOL!!! #thusTheNameMissionAlmostImpossible

First Stop: Organic Scalp Treatment
=^.^= I forget whats the convo about but I did remember both of us were cracking giggles throughout my scalp treatment. TEEHEE!

YES. This is MOST BASIC BUT IMPORTANT treatment for all (especially cabin crew or frontline service personnel where we have to constantly spray our hair to keep them neat & tidy during work) And nope, daily shampoo will not 100% cleanse the spray and imagine those yucky residue stuck and clog your hair pore. Thus, the beginning + horrifying initial stage of hairloss!!! X.X"

Done with phase 1!

NEXT: 2x Bleaching~ >.<'""

As explained by Kent, the no of bleaching process depending on the current hair color on each person. For me, in order to get my desired new hair colour, I will need to bleach twice due to my previous near-to black hair colour done few months back.

Therefore, it's NOT a must to bleach twice for all okay? :) #goodNewsForSome

After sitting + disturbing the staff + random dozing off on my seat for 5hr+
.
.
.
.
.
TADAHHH~!!!!

Welcoming the new year with a superb gorgeous Dip Dye Midnight Blue specially created by Kent!!!!
(pardon the lighting.. it makes the colour look like purple instead :( )




With my Stylist Kent. Thankew so much!!! 真的是辛苦你了!

(◡‿◡✿) 
Am in LOVE with my hair now #selfObsess and HERE IS YOUR CHANCE FOR YOU TO EXPERIENCE their excellent hair service too!!!


I''LL BE SELECTING 4 LUCKY WINNERS TO EXPERIENCE 99PERCENT HAIR STUDIO HAIR/ SCALP TREATMENT AT 50% OFF!!!
Instructions:

  1. Take a selfie (aka picture of yourself) and post it onto your Instagram account
  2. Hashtag #SHuiYukiX99percentHairStudioGiveaway

That's all!!!

I will be announcing the winners on my Instagram (www.instagram.com/SHuiYuki) this FRIDAY, 16th January 2015.

GOOD LUCK PPL!!!

XOXO
*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!