SHuiYuki's Short Update


ALOHA FROM SENTOSA!!!
Ok, that was a #throwback pic taken last Thursday. :P

/╯﹏╰\ So sorry for MIA (missing in action) - believe me, I am so freakin' busy with training / doing graduation stuff etc that I rarely met up with anyone this month! Zzz~~

≧◠◡◠≦✌ But nevertheless, I was very surprised some of you lovelies emailed me and ask me about my life/ work etc. From the bottom of my heart (again), thank you so so much for your sweet thoughts. 

They really warm my heart and yes, I do reply emails (may not be immediate thus do gimme some time ok? *grins*)  so do email me to ask me stuff (nothing too personal pls)! #dontBeShy #justEmail

=^.^= I will be consolidating some frequent Q&A and I will blog them up latest next week! So do flood my mail box NOW! *haha!*

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!