SHuiYuki's "Growing Up" 成長回憶錄 Photoshoot with Anson

(◡‿◡✿) You won't believe it (well so do I) BUT I just did a photo shoot with one of my trusty photographer-cum-friend Anson last week!

I have name this "Growing Up" 成長回憶錄 as Anson has impressively took amazing photos machiam (as though) from 'schooling days to marriage' *cough cough* within just 2 hour!!! *salutes*

Let the pictures do the talking shall we?
Yesh, I'm proud of myself to pull off those pose & outfits. WHAHAHA!

The Casual:





Bridal:







 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
MY I-CANNOT-BELIEVE MOMENT OF THE DAY GOTTA BE THIS
(Never in my life I thought I would do this but I glad I did it. #onceIsEnough #noMore)




 *ROFL*

Trust me, I really did hesitate and contemplated whether I should post up these so-called School Girl pictures due to 1,001 issues (confirm+ guarantee chop kena blast by ppl *.*) But Anson has beautifully captured these moment and I really wanna display his works.


Dear Anson,

Thank you so much for this wonderful BDay Pressie! Totally LOVING EM ALL! ❤❤

:) Also..Thankew for still believing in me - still able to pull out such #actCute stun despite my age. *LMAO* And also your guidance during the shoot.I had so much fun trying out various pose and outfit. Let's do this again! HAHA!!!

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!