SHuiYuki's: HAPPIEST + SWEETEST BDAY to HDs Von & Fang

Finally am back to my Sunny lil island after a freaking -16degree in NYC and 1degree in Japan! >.<"

Oh yeah, nearly became frozen the moment I stepped out from the Hotel at NYC. It wasn't just cold - it was hella freezing-which-penetrates-into-your-bones kinda icy cold! OMG! X.X"

But so long NYC. That's all for Jan... 
I think *Fingers crossed*

Anyway, back to my darling HDs Yvonne and Fang BDay celebration! :D

Yup - we are a group of 6 who named ourselves HDs *ahem* since secondary (high) school days. LOL!

Of course, we have never failed to celebrate each other BDays since then (except last yr whereby I was stuck in Japan for training >.<").

Yvonne's BDay:

16years of friendship and many more!
Photo credit: Fang

❤ Fang Fang's BDay:





 With my BDay Girl. 
❤ You to the Moon and Back Fang!


 Chasing after the balloons... Literally. #NoKidding

They were flying all over the place and both Min & I were running around the living room trying to 'capture the moment'. HAHA!

Of course, how can I not pose with the BDay Balloons right?!
#CamwhoreSpiritNeverDies *LMAO*

 #dontThinkYouAllWillWannaKnowWhatsInThereForTheWinner

My day (and night) has always been a whole lot of laughter and smiles whenever I'm with my HDs. ت  Can't wait for the upcoming CNY with them and my fellow BRD-ians! Woohoo!!!

Happy Birthday my Loves.
Hope you have enjoyed the lil surprises we have installed for you throughout the entire day!

You gals are my pillars of Love, Hope, Strength & Wisdom.
Loving you gals.
Always. XOXO

***

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with them."
- Carrie Bradshaw

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!