SHuiYuki's 010114: Hello Darling Precious!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!

^^v I gotta an extremely GOOD VIBE that this year is GONNA BE A GOOD GOOD YEAR! Mainly kickstart this positive vibe is...

MY DARLING BB PRECIOUS HAS ORD-ED FROM MY BESTIE TUMMY!!!

JOY TO THE WORLD!!!
Hello hello hello MY DARLING!
GODMA IS SO SO SO EGGCITED TO SEE YOU!

≧❀‿❀≦ "I'm a PROUD GODMA" is written ALL OVER MY FACE. *LOL*

Of coz, 辛苦你們了 Maddy & CW! And I'm so proud of you Maddy dear!!!! :D

 SH: "BB, Godma here will bring you go play dressup & makeup ok?"

AWWWWW~!!! See how BB Precious SMILE AT ME IN REPLY?! #noKidding
*Heart melts*

*Melts*

*Melts*

*Melts*

*Melts*

*Melts*

I'm officially melted *LOL*
and IN LOVE with BB Precious. :)

Godma here promise to shower LOTS OF LOVE + will bring you go shopping & play makeup when you're older! *HEHE*

;) And thanks Fang for capturing this priceless moment. ❤

We are SO SO LOVING - spent the last day of 13 and first day of 14 together!!!

1314
一生一世的友情!萬歲!

❤.❤ So many exciting new projects lining up. Will def share with you guys soon I promise!

Meanwhile, do check out my DayRe & IG (SHuiYuki) for any latest updates!

Till then, stay healthy & happy!

XOXO


"I'm glad You came."

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!