SHuiYuki's Merry Merry TLC Session at Isabel Beauty Creation

Hi. 你好. 
Makeup-less before heading down to my TLC session with Isabel Beauty.

-.-" Check out my dark eye circles. 
Yeah, I haven't been sleeping well again. Damn the jet lag!


≧^◡^≦ HELLO!!!

Xmas is around the corner and who doesn't want to look & feel GOOD this season (well, actually is ALL the time right?! *LOL*)?

Moreover, it's the monsoon season in both SG and many of the SEA countries. And Winter season for Japan/ USA/ Europe countries.

(╥﹏╥)  Imagine my face/hair/body have to battle out with these harsh conditions everyday:

Humid & Rainy weather in SG/ Malaysia
Winter Dry weather in Paris/ Helsinki/ NYC
Ultra-Dry air climate and Cabin pressure in various Air-crafts *ZZZ*

我的媽呀! 救命啊!!!
(OMG! Save me!!!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some disclaimer FIRST:

☑ I only review sponsored products which I have tried on myself for a period of time to see if the products are effective on me before I recommend to my readers.

Which is probably why some companies totally loath me for not posting my entry on time. Please, if I have not tried the products and do the entry for the sake of blogging just to submit before deadline, there is no creditability at all and it will also affect the Company's reputation right?

☑ All my reviews are 100% based on my HONEST opinions and not from the press release from the Company. I'm pretty sure my readers are internet savy to find out the ingredients etc.

☑ I'm having a combination & sensitive skin + yellow undertone. If your skin condition are similar to mine, chances are my opinions are suitable for your consideration in purchasing the product.


Agreed to the aforementioned? (>‿♥) Then Let's GO ON!!!  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ღ Read my Previous blog trip to Isabel! CLICK HERE

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ I'm grateful to all my current sponsors actually. NOPE - I do not take up any sponsorships that just come to me. Like I have mentioned a million times - I may not be a superbly famous blogger but I'm still accountable for what I have shared to you all.

Also, I'm a beauty blogger + cabin crew + ex-Model/Talent . I need my face / outer appearance to look good at all times. 我是靠臉吃飯啊! Who will be responsible if anything goes wrong?  *Touch wood* NO ONE.

That's why I super particular about taking any sponsorships.

Most importantly, I want you all to experience the genuine, sincere product & services as well that was once shared with me. :)

*** Back to Isabel Beauty Creation ***

I was talking to my trusty Beautician Jennie about EPL services and she was asking me whether am I game enough to try on my Bikini area.

SHuiYuki:

"討厭! *BLUSH*
But wait, can EPL really do on... there?"

Jennie:

"HUH?! You don't be gugu leh (ignorant)!!)
OF COURSE!!!"

SHuiYuki:
 "討厭! 人家真的不知道嗎!
這是我的。。。第一次 OK?!"

(Awwww~ How would I know? This will be my FIRST TIME alrighty?!)

Hmmm... the above conversation sounds abit Sala (wrong in Malay) *LMAO*

Tried the EPL service at the Bikini area and the pain was totally bearable. I asked Jennie 1,001 questions - whether will I get burnt *HAHA*, how often must I come back and do etc.

In summary:
  • It is strongly advisable to do EPL services once every 2 weeks to achieve faster, visible results
  • Do shave first before coming for EPL service. Of course they will still do the shaving service before the EPL service
  • The process takes about 25-30min.
  • Pain level: ⭐.5 /5
    The area will feel slightly warm throughout the process but it is perfectly normal. It is the heat the EPL light that was transmitting out. So don't worry ok?
Next:  Hydrating Facial Treatment + Eyelash Perming

-________-" My face was desperately calling for CODE RED assistance due to the crazy, different weather/climates + loss of sleep due to jetlag. ZZZ

My face felt SO DRY that I thought it would become Ikan Bilis(dried preserved fish in Malay) soon if I don't turn up to Jessie for help. *HAHA*

Like always, the facial was SO GOOD and the scent was SOOOOOOO nice that I doze off during the facial process. No pics though sorry! But you-get-the-picture-somehow right? ;)

Do look for my beautician Jessie!!! She's super nice & friendly and instantly put you at ease throughout the facial process!
 
I did Eye-lash perming for the VERY FIRST TIME!!!

-______-" Blame on my short and droopy lashes BUT they really did curl up nicely when I applied my mascara. Mine was natural curl but do opt for Princess curl if you want them to look even more dramatic!

Eye Lash Perming: S$28 per session.

Lastly: TLC Nail Session

My beautiful, healthy looking nails restored by Jennie! ❤


Told ya Isabel Beauty Creation is my Beauty Haven from FACE TO TOES!!!
Managed to snap a pic with Jennie's super adorable son Kieane!!!
姐姐 here sure misses you so so much! It has been 2 years since I last cuddled him! OMG

Isabel Beauty Creation
♚ Address: Blk 101 Yishun Ave 5 #01-45 Singapore 760101
☏ Contact No: +65 6757 0848
⌚ Operating Hour: 10:00 - 19:30 daily, inclusive Public Holiday (except Monday)



*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!