SHuiYuki's Quick Update

Quick Update:

^^v Hello everyone!

Yah, I'm already back from BKK (Bangkok) BUT I had also fallen sick thus the MIA for this past week. T.T" Was on drip too. My 1st (and last hopefully) drip in my 28 yrs of living. *OUCH*

:) Yah, I'm feeling much better and on the recovery path.

Will blog about my BKK trip with my B78 Happy Pills and do check out my Instagram (SHuiYuki) or Twitter for any quick updates!

Stay healthy and drink lots of WATER people!

XOXO

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!