SHuiYuki's Beauty Savour - Isabel Beauty Creations

(─‿‿─) Hi everybody!

Many have asked me about tips on how to take care of One face

*Ahem* I know I'm NOT a skincare guru but lemme share some tips that work almighty fine for me and hopefully for you too!
STEP 1. It's all about the BASIC - HYDRATE yourself with WATER. H
2
O


NOT juices/ soft drinks/ flavoured fluid. Just plain water.

I make sure I drink at least 2 litres of water/ day whenever I'm outstation, and 1.5litres at home (Singapore).

Yeah yeah, we all know the benefits of drinking water. BUT are we really taking in seriously? *cough cough* #youKnowIKnow 

✓ Hydrate
✓ Detoxify / Flush out toxin
✓ Promote supple, hydrate etc...


and of course...

STEP 2. my trusty Beauty Haven -

✿ Isabel Beauty Creation


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some disclaimer FIRST:

☑ I only review sponsored products which I have tried on myself for a period of time to see if the products are effective on me before I recommend to my readers.

Which is probably why some companies totally loath me for not posting my entry on time. Please, if I have not tried the products and do the entry for the sake of blogging just to submit before deadline, there is no creditability at all and it will also affect the Company's reputation right?

☑ All my reviews are 100% based on my HONEST opinions and not from the press release from the Company. I'm pretty sure my readers are internet savy to find out the ingredients etc.

☑ I'm having a combination & sensitive skin + yellow undertone. If your skin condition are similar to mine, chances are my opinions are suitable for your consideration in purchasing the product.


Agreed to the aforementioned? (>‿♥) Then Let's GO ON!!!  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ღ Read my Previous blog trip to Isabel! CLICK HERE

ͼ(ݓ_ݓ)ͽ With all those weather-changing/ season changing periods; all Hell break loose on my skin. Not just body (which is drying up like an Ikan Bilis dried preserved small fishes in English), and also my face! ARGH! Major ZZZ!

Therefore, my trusty consultant Jessie worked her magic on my tensed/drying-up-soon face!
The facial treatment she gave me was Hydrating Facial Treatment.

Of course, everyone has different skin problems. So do give them a call and allow them to check on your current skin condition before jumping onto any treatment(s) which may work for some people but not for you. *Winkz*


 
I will NEVER 
*ahem emphasize* 
NEVER allow anyone that I don't have 100% trust and confident to touch my face. After all, it's the truth that we all earn a living through our physical appearance (i.e. face). 我是靠臉吃飯啊! That's the reason why I NEVER take up any sponsored/ paid advertorial on facial services.
I have to be 101% confident on the results and accountable to you all my lovely readers right?!
We only have that ONE FACE to stick with throughout the rest of the life. I am NOT a risk taker when comes to facial product & services.

More about Isabel Beauty Creations: CLICK HERE

After my facial, time for some TLC for my poor hands.


 BEFORE

See all those small tiny red spots? I'd finally concluded that they are from those hot water splashed out from the taps on board. *Sigh* 1 of the downside of being a Galley-san. *OUCH*

AFTER

:) My official nail colour for work. And I definitely love my nails more after the pampering session from my nail saviour Jennie!!! Do look for her people! She's damn GOOD in nail works!!! 

Isabel Beauty Creation
♚ Address: Blk 101 Yishun Ave 5 #01-45 Singapore 760101
☏ Contact No: +65 6757 0848
⌚ Operating Hour: 10:00 - 19:30 daily, inclusive Public Holiday (except Monday)


Do share your experience (good/bad) with us here!!!

"Say Hello to YOUR very beautiful skin!"

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!