SHuiYuki's Happy Visit to Manhattan!

ت Firstly, SELAMAT HARI RAYA PUASA to all my Muslim friends! ❤

Secondly... お早うみな (Good morning everyone)!!! Yes, yours truly is now back at Japan happily blogging (hopefully 小白 doesn't shut down on me again for the 123,453,687 times) in ma room! Wee! Simply LOVE clear day like this :)

OMG, this SIN-NRT-JFK flight is SUCHA AWESOME flight apart from I nearly late for my show-up all thanks to this IA #insiderNickLOL whom I wanna slap man! HAHA! In fact, one of the BEST FLIGHTS for the past 4months! ❤.❤ Awesome crew, nice pax... Most importantly, SO MANY NICE & FUN SG crews on board!!! I'm so glad I got pray religiously all these while. My prayers were answered!!!!

Of coz, nothing beats meeting my Happy Pill Alicia overseas and going for some fun trip to the heart of NYC - Manhattan! OMG! :( Joanne, why you  no join us! Tsk Tsk... #sad

AND YES!!! Off to Manhattan once my Happy Pill touch down!!! v^^v

The Happy Trios
Left-Right: Alicia, Yours Truly, Michelle
 Happy SG Crew Unite!
:D SEE - 难得 so many SG crew all so Siao-On (crazy enough) to go out together! L.O.V.E.




 

 Face it - There's always a KID in us with M&Ms. LOL!
PS: And yesh, (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ I'm always a Sephora Girl especially in NYC!

 
 We say HELLO from the Big Apple! XOXO






"Leave - Because you no longer have a reason to stay.
.
.
.
.
What's meant to be will end up good and what's not - won't"  (◡‿◡✿)



*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!