SHuiYuki's Monthly Affair with Salon Vim Bugis

☼ Morning people!

≧◔◡◔≦ Actually I wanted to blog about my Monthly Affair with Salon Vim when I was in New York last week... BUT.. I had my awesome batch girls (Shi Yun & Alicia) to accompany me on both days (touch down and 1 clear day respectively). Simply couldn't resist the accompany and of coz, gossiping session with them! LOL!

(>‿♥) It is ALWAYS that awesome to have someone you know when outstation... Especially having my Happy Pills and Ah Yun - whom I have the chance to bunk in and meet-up.. FINALLY!!!

.
.
.

OK. Back to my main topic!

On the 2nd day after officially turning 28~ Time to doll up and welcome the Future!

But prior BEFORE that..

*෴*ARGH! 

💔 FLAT
💔 Dry 
💔 Lifeless
 + 
💔 Frizzy Hair
.
.
.

Not only that... -______-"

💔 Overdue Bangs!!! OMG!
*Screams* JamieeEeEeEeEeee 救我 (save me)!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some disclaimer FIRST:

☑ I only review sponsored products/services which I have tried on myself personally to see if the products are effective on me before I recommend to my readers.

Which is probably why some companies totally loath me for not posting my entry on time. Please, if I have not tried the products and do the entry for the sake of blogging just to submit before deadline, there is no creditability at all and it will also affect the Company's reputation right?

☑ All my reviews are 100% based on my HONEST opinions and not from the press release from the Company. I'm pretty sure my readers are internet savy to find out the ingredients etc.

Agreed to the aforementioned? (>‿♥) Then Let's GO ON!!!  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Salon Vim Bugis:

Peace out to Flat + Dry + Lifeless + Fizzy + Overdue Bangs!!! 
BYE BYE!!! You WILL NOT be miss! *SHOO*

Another thing I ❤ about Salon Vim (aside from their professional advice, hair services & treatments)

I WILL NEVER GET HUNGRY OR THIRSTY
*LMAO*

≧ω≦ WHAHAHA! The friendly staff always make sure I have ample drinks and biscuits throughout my hair service. AWESOME right?! 

Come on let's face it - 2hr was normally the average span on hair service and treatment and majority of us would either restless or hungry (*ahem* latter for my case) throughout the process. Unless you have already taken your meal or damn sleepy that you could doze off during the treatment session... If not... DON'T LIE. #WeAllKnowIt LOL!

Cuppa tea anyone?

As always, Jamie would listen to all my hair woes afterwhich she would explain what type of hair treatment I should do.

First Treatment - Scalp Rejuvenation

As a cabin crew, we have to keep up with our super-neat-at-all-time hair appearance and by that, we have to sacrifice our beloved tresses by spraying TONS OF HAIRSPRAY to make sure they stick in place throughout the flight.

💔 YES. That's the sad fact. 

TONS of hairspray onto the tresses.. It's really a no wonder they became STRESS 💔💔

Do You Know - Many Cabin crew suffered from severe hair loss due to improper hair & scalp care due to the remaining hairspray stuck onto the scalp?! *YIKES* 

And there is really no home remedy to clear all those residue without the help of a professional + with the state of art technology as well.

Well, SALON VIM HAS THEM ALL. *Thumbs UP*

Best of all, this treatment takes up approximately 30min! Ah~ The wonders of having state of art technology + fast & effective hair products! 
 


☑ Step 1: Scalp Stimulate
Self explanatory. Microdemabrasion proven to accelerate cellular turnover by 25%! WOOHOO! 
 
☑ Step 2: Hair Cleansing Cream
Remove copper, iron and styling product build-up. VERY Essential & Important for me. -____-" I simply couldn't imagine how much hair spray residue were stuck ever since training days. OH.MY.GOSH!

☑ Step 3: Toner
Nourish + Detangles + Moisturize + Strengthen = ❤❤❤❤


While waiting for the goodness to be absorb onto my throughly-cleansed scalp... 



☑ Step 4: Scalp Treatment
Help to increase hair growth + visibly denser, fuller thicker hair! #Hallelujah 




OK. Not all suffer the same hair problems. For me, I have oily scalp + dry fizzy hair. Some may have different combi (e.g sensitive scalp + lifeless hair etc)

*AHEM* Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you...
.
.
Second Treatment - Redken Cocktail Treatment

CUSTOMIZED HAIR TREATMENT FOR EACH AND EVERYONE!!!



Again, Jamie patiently explained to me what is my customized hair treatment and the benefits etc. If not, I would be just a like lost bird, not knowing what they are doing to my scalp & hair. #YouKnowWhatIMean *Horror*

❀◕ ‿ ◕❀  SHuiYuki's Customized Redken Cocktail Treatment:
Repair
Smoothness
Control

The RESULTS...

Why, HELLO GORGEOUS HEALTHY SCALP & HAIR!!! 
XOXO

SEE HOW CLEAN MY SCALP IS?! 
ABSOLUTE LOVE CAN?!!!!

My healthy (once again) scalp + beautifully done up hair by the magical hands of Jamie!!!


This is my second trip to Salon Vim Bugis and I am really impressed by their consistent professional services (psst~ you know those places that only place special care on 1st visits only >.<"). Aside from the hair treatments, I also enjoyed my time by using their complimentary WIFI and delicious drinks and snacks as well! HAHA!

A monthly affair that I'll looking forward to with high anticipation.

And that's only with SALON VIM BUGIS. XOXO


❦❦❦ SALON VIM GSS SPECIAL!!! ❦❦❦


Call 68370073/ 68370045 n look for my pretty n awesome Ms Jamie Seah!! 
Promotion valid from 1st June -31st July 2013.
❦ ... ALSO... ❦❦❦
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ Quote my name "SHUHUI" too!

Salon Vim by Chez Vous Facebook Fan Page: CLICK HERE



*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Awesome ! i really found very informative article here and bookmarked this blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hoboken Spa

    :) Greetings!

    Thanks for dropping by and am glad you like my lil blog here! Many thanks for the support!

    Appreciate it! :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!