SHuiYuki's Random Post - Concrete Angel

Being a typical Geminian - I'm simply interested in any music genre that basically, capture my attention.

For now, it's gotta be this one:

 Concrete Angel 
by Gareth Emery feat Christina Novelli

I never knew I will have an interest in trance (pls correct me if I'm wrong) until I heard the DJ spin some relatively good music (to my liking) which I haven't been hearing from any clubs till date.

Heard that the DJ was previously from MOS (Ministry of Sound. SG Gen Y, you should know man! ;)). No wonder the music was so good!

Hope you guys enjoy this track as much as I did!

XOXO
 "I know who you are from the start
"I know who You are from the start
But now I don’t know who you are
Soon there will be nothing at all
‘Til the concrete angel falls"

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!