SHuiYuki's Quick Updates


 ☼ Good morning everyone!


≧◠◡◠≦✌ Quick update - 1stly, THANK YOU babes for coming down to my 1st SHSecrets Clothes Buffet!!! Frankly speaking, I didn't expect the turnout to be fantastic (after all, its just a neighbourhood flea) BUT you babes proved me WRONG!

Ü I really didn't expect a HUGE crowd and so busy until I forgotten to take a pic of you guys for your wonderful support!

On behalf of SHSecrets, I will like to thank you for your wonderful support once again and yes, we will definitely keep in mind your request and perhaps, another clothes buffet in the future! *winkz*

≧◉◡◉≦ Went to Zouk with my B78 Happy Pills last Wed and bumped onto my fellow Scootees Ben, Ryan, Yazid & Rachel! Wonderful company + nice muisc = Amazing Wed. ❤


With my Valerie babe for Jurlique event at Raffles City last Fri! Had so much 'catch-up' session with this pretty babe and let's Mookata soon my dear! ;)

(─‿‿─) Flying off tonight~ Be back soon people!

Meanwhile, stay Healthy & Happy always!

XOXO


*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!