SHuiYuki's Hello... from SINGAPORE!!!

My April was...
.
.
.
.
Truly~
.
.
.
.
Honestly~
.
.
.
.
FREAKING SUCKY TO THE MAX.

-_______-" I have NEVER been so devastated, 'suay' (unlucky) in my 28 years of living really can't wait to move off from April and start afresh in May.


PLEASE BE KIND TO ME MAY~ *pray sincerely with all my Heart & Soul*

*Sigh* Shall not pollute my blog with any suayness around - thus a quick JOYABLE summary on what happened to me during April (which could be easily counted with just 1 Hand, 5 fingers T.T")

✿ Home Sweet Home



✿ Met up with some of my Darlings:

My only Dua Chio Xiao Bimbz in ma life~ (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥Thankew for accompanying + hearing my nonsense all these while DCXB. Really ❤ u DEEP DEEP! Continue to SOAR HIGH and I'll see ya soon k? XOXO

LOL! Bumped onto my long-time-no-see Yanzi Unlimited FC-cum-Polymate CCC!!! ≧^◡^≦ Thanks for accompanying me to take my 1st MRT ride (ever since back from Japan) from Raffles Place to Jurong! It was always nice to see ya and let's keep in touch together with the rest of Yanzi Unlimited Ex-Comm members shall we? (>‿◠)✌

WHAHAHAHAHA! The BEST + AWESOMEST accompany of the night after I flew back to NRT after my solo flight to JFK.

:'D I MISS ALL OF YA SO MUCH MAN!!! There's FOREVER JOY & LAUGHTER (+ lame jokes by James. LOL!) with you guys around. Scootee days were definitely part of my BEST days in life and I NEVER regret joining Scoot and know you guys... :')

The only 2 reasons I look forward to my NRT flight are
1) Meet up with my B78 gals + nice Seniors I'd met during flight
2) Fellow Scootees

:')

MY BEST OJT (SNY) Buddy! 
HOW CAN I SURVIVE MY TURN & KUL FLT WITHOUT HER?!

:') Thankew SO SO MUCH Chris~ I'll most probably be crazy by now if I continue doing solo in April (and thankew too Jap rostering dept for pairing me with sucha awesome crew/partner/friend).

I'd learnt alot from you and let us continue to SOAR HIGH HIGH UP IN DA SKY~!!!

(Missing in da pic: Min)
HDs & Angels...
My pillars of strength and support whom never fail to catch & heal me whenever I fell/bruised/wounded.

No amount of words can express my gratitude and love for you gals. You gals know it. :')

So Long April~
Somehow or rather,
I should also be thankful too

For You have awaken my worst nightmare...
And swirled me through various stages within sucha short span of time
You won't be missed...
"Come What May~
I will still Love You
Until my dying day~"


*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!