SHuiYuki's Quick Update!

Konichiwa People!!!


Quick update:

:) Yesh yesh... I have arrived safely to Japan (NRT) since Monday and though this is just the 1st week, all of us can feel the intense stress coming to us for this 3 months! T.T"

*Self-pat* Gambatte SHui! >.<"

Went to Harajuku yesterday with my batch gals and was indeed blown away! This place is truly Fashion/Makeup Haven!!! Cosplayers were almost everywhere!!! :D

And of course, I was totally sucked into their famous Mazu Moto skincare/makeup store!!! Being a die-hard makeup junkie; of course how can I not purchase any beauty related items?! :D Am using them now for the first time (some yah, some nah -.-")... ^^v will update you guys after using them for a while ok? No point giving review base on 1st time usage. ;)

OK. I'm SUPER late to meet my Shar babe. >.<" Bye people!!! Enjoy your Sunday!!!

PS: Do check out my instagram or Twitter for latest pics/craps! LOL!!!

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!