SHuiYuki's Quick Update - 2nd Week in Japan

こにちわ みなさん!
Konichiawa Mina san!

I have SURVIVED the 2nd week here!!! v^^v #likeABimbo

Thank God for my group of crazy B78 cliques and fellow Scootees batchies whom I know they have sacrificed their nap hour and made their utmost effort to come and meet me! #touchedMAX. Thankew ALL!!! Really love U all so muchies!! XOXO

=^^= Felt superbly blessed - I have Sharlene babe to meet on my 1st week of training and my Scootee batchie Jojo to meet me this week!!! Thanks Gals for bringing me stuff from SIN and I really feel so much at home (now). XOXO

With my Shar babe... Thankew for the many tips and advices dear!!! :)

My lovely Batchies!!! Off we go to Harjuku!
Pic grabbed from Cindy ;)

Having fun despite the crazily COLD weather!!!
 寒いですね!
Pic grabbed from Christina ;)

My 1st snow experience!!!
几 EXCITED 一下!!! HAHAHA!!!

Yesterday (Sat) Me and Jojo B04 batchie!!!
Thankew so much for waiting and helping me bring over my stuff from SIN to here!!!
And also, telling me where's the 105yen Sushi place!!! XOXO
Haiz... miss u all so muchie!!! :(

On our way to the Narita Shrine!!!
My bunch of crazy gals! Hearts them to e MAX! :)

And when I return back to the Hotel, my long waited surprised mail from Scootee Batchie darling Ashely had finally arrived!!!

TELL ME HOW NOT TO LOVE THIS GIRL?! :')
"人在异乡,最温馨还是可以收到亲人从自己的国家送来的礼物。。。
真的是感动到。。。":') ❤

=^^= And of course, my BF JH who helped me 'took my orders' and gotten my necessities + coordinating with Jojo/family etc... 辛苦你了, 我知道。。。Thankew Love ❤❤  XOXO



*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shuhui, how's the first snow experience? Seems like you have a great time there in Japan. It's really heartwarming to have a lot of friends, isn't it? By the way, I'm Caren of CaraMabes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caren

    :) Greetings!

    It was like a magical moment for all of us 'coz this is our 1st time experience having snow! HAHA! :P

    Nice to know ya and many thanks for dropping by to my lil blog!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!