SHuiYuki's Review on RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution

OKay everyone*Ahem* Time to get down into some serious business!

Whether you are contact lens user or not
.
.
.
PROPER EYE CARE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FOR ALL LIVING THINGS.
.
.
.
.
ESPECIALLY...  Contact lens users!!!

Yes yes.. You may have heard it 132,453,912,731 times from your Optician that you must thoroughly cleanse your lens if not micro bacteria will grow onto your lens and causes eye infection etc..


AND HELL RIGHT THEY ARE!!!

>.<" 'Cause I'm one of the unlucky victims that caught the stupid eye infection (which doctor has @!$#! me for not taking proper care of my lens, thus the 'pimple of my eye' has formed) and missing out flight with my fellow batchies & crew!!! #TrueStory


-_____-" Because of the stupid eye infection, I have to miss out my flight!! OUCH.
NOT. WORTH. IT!!!

So can you image you MAY LOSE OUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT because you have been "religiously" NOT taking good care of them! NOT worth it right?

SO... Do Your Part & Do It RIGHT!!!

.
.
.
.
Hmm... I understand that not many of us (myself included) are that hardworking to really rub, rinse, soak our lens every time after taking them out. So allow me to introduce my latest EYE SAVER -

RevitaLens 
New Generation Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution

 (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ Hallelujah To The Advance Technology these days!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some disclaimer FIRST:

☑ I only review sponsored products which I have tried on myself for a period of time to see if the products are effective on me before I recommend to my readers.

Which is probably why some companies totally loath me for not posting my entry on time. Please, if I have not tried the products and do the entry for the sake of blogging just to submit before deadline, there is no creditability at all and it will also affect the Company's reputation right?

☑ All my reviews are 100% based on my HONEST opinions and not from the press release from the Company. I'm pretty sure my readers are internet savy to find out the ingredients etc.

Agreed to the aforementioned? (>‿♥) Then Let's GO ON!!!  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 The Front Packaging
 The Back Packaging
 The Kit Content

⊙.o OK. I know there are many Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution BUT WHY RevitaLens??

Highly effective against broad spectrum ocular pathogens in the environment with 99.99% efficacy and hard-to-elimiate Acanthamoeba cysts & Fusarium

OcuTec Activity reduces solution toxicity to cornea and hence minimise hyper-sensitive responses

Greatly reduce stinging sensations during lens insertion, fewer complications including eye redness during contact lens wear and offers excellent lens wearing comfort overtime

Highly compatible with new generation oxygen permeable silicone hydrogel lenses and conventional soft lenses.


Recommended Tips for Healthy Lens Wear!!

:P Enough of corporate words. Now here's my experince using RevitaLen Multi-Purpose Solution:

SHuiYuki's CHECKLIST:
☑ No irritation (redness, discomfort) upon lens insertion
☑ ☑ No discomfort throughout 12-hour wear!!
☑ Lens feel hydrated (i.e. no dry feeling around the lenses)
☑ Convenient to bring around (Bottle & lens case)
☑ Easy to use (No more using tablets / Saline to rinse the lenses)

Overall Conclusion:

Being a Beauty Blogger - I have to experience different eye makeup (eyeshadows, eye liners etc) to create makeup looks and no doubt there WILL be fallouts from the makeup items and will stick on my contact lenses.Without proper care & indisfection, the bacterial will definitely GROW on the lenses due to the moisture around my eyes and that will cause eye infection sooner or later. Which for my case, it HAPPENED and it hurts like a B. -.-"

And as a Cabin Crew, we are not allowed to wear specs during work as we may face any unexpected emergency *touch wood* and you certainly won't want  a blind bat (crew) to lead you the way right? Thus, we have to wear lenses for the perfect vision and since we are flying medium-long haul flights, our lenses get dry up pretty easily and need to apply eye drops every now and then.

After trying RevitaLens, my frequency of applying eye drops have greatly reduce. -.-" I will be lying if I say I have stop using eyedrops completely. Furthermore, my lenses don't feel as dry as before and I can safely continue to wear them for sight-seeing even after flight!

Therefore, if you are the following:
✓ Contact Lens User
✓ Lazy and wanna find All-in-One Smart Disinfecting Solution
✓ Lens dry up pretty easily
✓ Sensitive Eyes

RevitaLens is the PERFECT MULTI-PURPOSE DISINFECTING SOLUTION for YOU!!!
(YES! YOU!)


My Trusty Eye Caretaker inside my Cabin Bag whenever I go! 
Woohoo! GOODBYE eye discomfort!!!

Talk is cheap FREE.

Try it today for yourself NOW!

✿ Price: Check with your Favourite Optical Shop
✿ Available: Major Optical Shops, Watsons & Guardian Outlets!

Once again, many thanks to RevitaLens & OMY Singapore for sending me the product to try & review and hurray to all-comfy + smart multi-purpose lens solution!!!

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!