SHuiYuki's review on L'Oréal Lucent Magique BB Cream


(>‿◠)✌  Guess what came knocking on my door after my visit to Doc?

Introducing L'Oréal
LUCENT MAQIQUE BB CREAM


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some disclaimer FIRST:

☑ I only review sponsored products which I have tried on myself for a period of time to see if the products are effective on me before I recommend to my readers.

Which is probably why some companies totally loath me for not posting my entry on time. Please, if I have not tried the products and do the entry for the sake of blogging just to submit before deadline, there is no creditability at all and it will also affect the Company's reputation right?

☑ All my reviews are 100% based on my HONEST opinions and not from the press release from the Company. I'm pretty sure my readers are internet savy to find out the ingredients etc.

☑ I'm having a combination & sensitive skin. If your skin condition are similar to mine, chances are my opinions are suitable for your consideration in purchasing the product.


Agreed to the aforementioned? (>‿♥) Then Let's GO ON!!!  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  




The FIRST Skin Illuminating BB Cream
Information extracted from L'Oréal Press Kit

Unique Self-Evolving Texture:
The milky white texture evolve to a skin-tone matching coverage, specific for Asian skin. There may be just 1 shade available,but it's tailor-made just for you.

Intuitive BB Capsules
Exclusive BB Capsules encapsulates a blend of skin-perfecting pigments that activates upon application to diffuse dose of magic on your skin. It transforms right before your very eyes instantly! 

Innovative Capsule Technology
Each micro-sphere has a double coating that keeps the skin-perfecting pigments fresh until application, so you only get the most radiant complexion

Skin-Perfecting Pigments
These exclusive pigments evens skin tone and texture to get a perfectly soft radiant complexion.

Sounds like a miracle product isn't it? :D Yah and I can't wait to try it out either!

 Before. Cleansed naked face
(No Photoshop)

 using L'Oréal Lucent Magique BB Cream...
 Yup! Milky white texture and abit rough due to its double coating on the micro-sphere. Interesting!

 Dotting and applying half of my face to see any difference in Before-After!

After blending...
 After using Indoor Lighting.
 Left: No BB Cream. Just Cleansed Face. Right: With L'Oréal Lucent Magique BB Cream
(No Photoshop except inserting the dotted line)

 After using Daytime lighting.
 Left: No BB Cream. Just Cleansed Face. Right: With L'Oréal Lucent Magique BB Cream
(No Photoshop except inserting the dotted line)

Click on the image to have bigger, clearer resolution

Honest thoughts about this BB Cream using their Checklist:

☑ Pores Minimised
☑ Skin Textures Smoothed
☑☑ Brightness Revealed *Definitely!*
☑ Hydration
☑ Light-Feel Texture
☑ Comfort All Day Long
☑ ☑ Skin Tone Unified 
☑ UV Protect SPF 20+++
☐ Spots Covered
☐ Fine Lines Corrected

Overall conclusion:

Though this is a very light weight cream... It DOES brightens up my skin and even out my skin colour.

A light coverage cream with fairly good amount of SPF coverage that can be used daily basis and suitable for those who do not wish to have a heavy/ visible coverage. Do note that you may need to use concealer to cover any spots/blemishes.

Though it does not cover any of my blemishes, it does lighted and even out my skin tone and conceal some of the veins on my cheeks. See the above picture for reference.

AH! Suitable for GUYS too since the product is not that heavy unlike the common BB creams found in the market! :)

Once again, many thanks to L'Oréal Paris Singapore for sending me the product to try & review and this is really my first time having a BB cream that instantly brightens up my face!

PS: Pardon the redness around my right eye. I am (still) having eye infection since Monday... :(


*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

1 comments:

  1. hi there :)

    great review, i got this in sample size and unfortunately i didn't like it upon 1st application :(
    the bb cream seem to settle onto my pores making me look cakey...
    but anyway, product differs on every person :)

    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!