SHuiYuki's Review on Bobbi Brown Desert Twilight Palette

≧✯◡✯≦ Hey all!

Today I'm very excited to show you the latest Fall Limited Edition collection from Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Palette - Desert Twilight!

If you are in ❤ with romantic warm colours (such as Pinkish-Brown, Taupish-Pink), READ ON!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: 
☑ I'm not affiliated with BOBBI BROWN or its distributor in Singapore.
☑ I bought these products with my OWN MONEY! 
☑ I always give my 100% honest thoughts be the products are sponsored or not. 
☑ My skin tone is fair + yellow-toned
☑ I'm having a combination & sensitive skin. If your skin condition are similar to mine, chances are my opinions are suitable for your consideration in purchasing the product.
:) Just for you guys ok?! HAHA! Pls feel the LOVE from me... LOL!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's continue ...

 The back
Inside

 From Left-Right: Navajio, Twilight, Pink Dusk, Water Color Pink (In room lighting)
 From Left-Right: Navajio, Twilight, Pink Dusk, Water Color Pink (Daytime lighting)

✎ SHuiYuki's Penny of Thoughts:

Navajio is a matte fair beige (skin tone) colour which blends into my skin so well that I can only swatch the colour out from my skin after 4-5 application! The perfect 'invisible' colour that matches my skin perfectly.

Dupe: MAC Vanilla (Satin) with a bit of sheen.

Twilight is like a satin-finished combination of copper brown and pink. Very lovely colour - can be wore as a single eyeshadow for the eyelids or create a deeper definition on the crease area (refer picture below). Satin-finish with a abit of sheen.

Dupe: MAC Expensive Pink (lighter tone), BRIGITTE RD-1 Eyeshadow Quad

Pink Dusk is Taupe Pink finish with fine bits of silver glitter. Nothing too glittery and a wonderful colour to use for either alone or create deeper definition on the Outer-V!

Dupe: Pupa Satin-Finish Baked Eyeshadow in 400 (slightly more brownish undertone), NYX Professional Make-Up Artist Kit (slightly more plum colour)

Water Colour Pink is a glittery Beige undertone with pink sparkles. Very fine texture and the glitters shine beautifully upon light reflection! Most ideally to use as the inner corner to glam up the eyes or center of the eyelids to sparkle the night away at a party!

Dupe: NA

 From Left-Right: Twilight Pink, Cement, Dusk, Chocolate Mauve (In Room Lighting)
From Left-Right: Twilight Pink, Cement, Dusk, Chocolate Mauve (Daytime Lighting)

✎ SHuiYuki's Penny of Thoughts: 

Twilight Pink is a Satin Pinky-Brown colour which is one of my favourite colour to create the modern sweet look without over doing it! A subtle brown undertone helps to warm the pink colour without looking 'swollen' which can be one of the problem in Asian eyes.

Dupe: theBalm NUDE'tude in Stand-Offish

Cement is a matte medium beige colour which is the hardest to work with (unfortunately). Nice colour but rather chalky / patchy upon application. 

Dupe: Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Peach Sorbet

Dusk is a very tint of pale pink with silver & pink glitters. I was very looking forward to try out this colour but sadly, I couldn't really see the base colour and to me, this looks just like a normal pink glitter that's all.

Dupe: Any Pink Glitters

Chocolate Mauve is a matte dark charcoal brown which is most surprisingly the easiest to work with among all the colours! The colour glides on smoothly and blending is a joy.

Dupe: MAC Smut (Slightly more brown tone), MAC Print (slightly more grey tone)





✐ Overall Conclusion:

Bobbi Brown is one my favourite high-end cosmetic brands that always bring the best quality make up items in town. Though some of the colours (Cement, Dusk) are rather challenging to work with, the overall colours and results are definitely very suitable for ALL seasons!

❤ Another plus factor is the slim & chic packaging. So SLIM!!! It urge me even more to pack it into my makeup pouch and use them whenever I'm outstation! Furthermore, Bobbi Brown brushes are well-known for their super soft quality (and TRUE!) which makes my eye makeup a even better joy!

If you are in love with romantic warm colours such as Pinkish-Brown, Taupe-Pink, this palette is definitely fits in the bill for you!
  • Price: S$95

  • Available: EXCLUSIVELY at Robinson Raffles City
  • Limited Edition: Yes

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!