SHuiYuki's Off Days with her ❤ Ones

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥What else can be more precious when spending my priceless off day with my LOVE ones?!

Picked them up from their School and off to their favourite place & dinning haven!!!

 (>‿◠)✌ 姑姑 & my Lil Niece & Nephew UNITE! ❤❤❤
 Mummy Teo and her 2 lil Precious...≧'◡'≦  
*HAHA* Check out lil Se Young's ✌ sign. Tsk tsk! :P

Went to Office for a meet-up session with my Team Leader and super looking forward to have the same flight with him on the 20th to Gold Coast!!! We are sure going to have SOME FUN man! LOL!

 张奶奶 and her 宝贝孙!!

Lil Yeon Jin ❤ Her Uncle Ronald MacDonald!!!

٩(̃-̮̮̃-)۶ Can't emphasise enough how precious & priceless our Off days are! And yes, I should be away again by the time you read this post!

Stay healthy & happy everyone!!!

XOXO

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!