SHuiYuki's Qoo10 Great Baragin - Time Sales!

≧◠◡◠≦✌ To be VERY honest, I didn't know Qoo10 is the previous G-market if not for OMY.SG.  And I NEVER REGRET knowing it (except BF - he was complaining I'm FOREVER at this website spending too much time & money on sourcing out items! :X).

Read more about my Qoo10 Shopping Experience!
And this time round, I'm going to show you what I'd bought in...

TIME SALES!!!!

DO YOU KNOW:

Qoo10 has thoughtfully come up with 2 more sections (Daily Sales & Time Sales) to reward their faithful and loyal customers (*ahem* like yours truly) with more SUPER AFFORDABLE deals!


For Time Sales - it meant by having exclusive offers to their customers within a specific time span. And for me (aside being a makeup junkie), I can never say no to foodie too! :D~~

So I'd happily grabbed this e-voucher from De Cooking House and 5 freaking yummylicous egg tarts!!!

This is how the e-voucher looks like. And do remember to present the voucher upon redemption!

 BF & I on the way to collect the egg tarts!

De Cooking House is located at:
137 Amoy Street (Inside Far East Square), Opposite 鼎茶

And do you know (again):

De Cooking House has FAMOUS CELEBS patronizing their stores as well! Popular Girl Band S.H.E and local celebrities pictures were pasted on the store but unfortunately, I did not capture them as the boss looked pretty stern (?!) :X

 
 SEDAP~!!!


Treated my BF & friends to have a taste of the egg tarts and they do enjoyed the egg tarts alot although they were abit dry.

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ Lastly, thank YOU for voting for me in OMY.SG Blog Award 2012 and I DO deeply appreciate your time & effort! And I DO have a GIVEAWAY for your hard work so stay tune to my blog/ YouTube/ Twitter alright? Hehe! XOXO

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!