SHuiYuki's Review on The Body Shop Beauitifying Oil

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Hi everyone!

I was given the opportunity to review this product from The Body Shop in mid-May and enjoy my honest thoughts on this product!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some disclaimer FIRST:

☑ I only review sponsored products which I have tried on myself for a period of time to see if the products are effective on me before I recommend to my readers.

Which is probably why some companies totally loath me for not posting my entry on time. Please, if I have not tried the products and do the entry for the sake of blogging just to submit before deadline, there is no creditability at all and it will also affect the Company's reputation right?

☑ All my reviews are 100% based on my HONEST opinions and not from the press release from the Company. I'm pretty sure my readers are internet savy to find out the ingredients etc.

☑ I'm having a combination & sensitive skin. If your skin condition are similar to mine, chances are my opinions are suitable for your consideration in purchasing the product.


Agreed to the aforementioned? (>‿♥) Then Let's GO ON!!!  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brief Summary About The Body Shop Beautifying Oil:
Information from The Body Shop Press Release

  •  Instantly moisturise, smooth and illuminate
  • Contain a special blend of three lightweight nut oils:

  • Available in 4 lovely scent: Shea, Olive, Strawberry, Moringa
  • Multi-purpose dry oils for body, face and hair.

Here are some of the difference from their exisiting skincare range:

Image source provided from The Body Shop Press Release

My HONEST thoughts about this product:

✔ As I have very dry skin, I find this product very useful and absorb very well although it does leave a slight oily surface on the skin - but that is to prevent any excess moisture from escaping out from our skin and allowing them to become dryer.

✔ Travel-friendly amount - 100ml. :) AH~ This can be your alternative moisturizer if you are planning to travel and trust me, the cabin air is VERY DRY and with this bottle (just nice, 100ml) you can save any hassle of pouring into any small travel container! Just grab and put inside your cabin bag/ hand-carry!

Downside:


✖ The Cap - please remember to stow this item in an standing upright position as the product will slip and create a mess in your bag/ vanity table if not careful. :(

Price:
  • Do check out any promotion rate at the following locations (see below)!
Verdict:


I do like the scent (not heavily scented but still can smell the lovely scent at a reasonable distance) and moisturizing my hair ends without looking oily & greasy (ewww~!).

And if you have very dry skin/hair, you may use to consider purchasing this product and remember, use small amount only to prevent looking shiny from head to toe! Teehee!❤

WHERE to purchase:

Many thanks to The Body Shop & CozyCot for sending me the product and it really serves a good alternative to my bulky skincare products which are not allowed to bring on board! XOXO

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME AT OMY.SG!
CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR DIRECT ACCESS!! THANK YOU!

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!