SHuiYuki's Essence Makeup Review

^^v By now, everyone should know I'm such a VIVID fan of Essence cosmetics that I keep recommending them to my Batchies and GFs whenever they ask me which makeup is affordable & pigmented!

Therefore, it is my utmost pleasure again to introduce you guys their upcoming collection available at selected WATSONS soon!!!

Left-Right: Sun Club Bronzing Powder, Essence Quattro Eyeshadow, Oil Control Blotters, Colour & Shine Lipstick Pencil


 Colour & Shine Lipstick Pencil, 03 Trend Setter

My FAVOURITE among the rest.This remind me of NYX Jumbo Lipstick Pencil BUT BETTER!

✓ VERY creamy!
✓ VERY Pigmented! See my swatch pic below
✓ Cool-tone Red
✓ Glides on easily on the lips
✓ Buildable colour
i.e. Apply 1-2 coat for a natural tinted lip colour OR intensify more during the night time!





 ( >.< )" Ah...ZZZZ!

Tried & Tested! I'm not a blotter fan actually as my skin will tend to produce more facial oil after blotting. Hmmm, was abit skeptical using this product but after using a couple of times, they prove to me they are rather GENTLE blotters! Haha! How so?
  • Good in absorbing excess oil - meaning instead of having a shiny forehead, now it look & touch more mattify than before. Which is alrighty for me as blotters should not absorb all of the oil as it will provoke the skin to produce more facial oil than before and that's how & why skin condition will become oily.  #NowYouKnowWhy


 Sun Club (Brunettes Darker Skin) Bronzing Powder in 02 Sunlight Mix

Every Summer MUST-HAVE! Bronzing powder to give a healthy tan look + face slimming effect! AWESOMEEEEE~!!!

:) You can either swirl all the colours together OR use either colour to contour your face! Though I personally use the lightest colour to highlight my brows for lifting effect! Be creative! Bronzing powder does not mean have to use for contouring purposes! :D

Do note that they come in slight shimmer as well so is not recommended to apply all over the face as that might produce a very shiny complexion instead. :S


 Quattro Eyeshadow in 02 Chic-ify

Always LOVE their Quad eyeshadows! :) Reason being they always come in beautiful colours with the appropriate texture (matte, satin, shimmer) to complete the eye makeup look at ease!



For Chic-ify, they comes in:
  • Matte coral pink 
  • Satin dark brown
  • Matte black
  • Shimmery silver
The PERFECT quad for those lazy-to-think-and-combine colours for everyday & night look! 

DAYTIME: Simply use coral pink as base and dark brown at Outer-V
NIGHT TIME: Intensify using the black at the Outer-V and shimmery silver at the inner corners!

Top the lips with Colour & Shine 03 Trend Setter (Cool-tone Red) to complete the look! ;)

SWATCH TIME!

 Top-Bottom: Lipstick Pencil 03 Trend Setter, Quattro Eyeshadow
Sun Club Bronzing Powder. Left is the combination of all the colours

Where to Purchase:
  • WATSONS Lucky Plaza, TAKA, Parkway Parade, Lot1, Sun Plaza, Anchor Point



Many thanks to Essence for sending me these lovely products for review! XOXO

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME AT OMY.SG!
CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR DIRECT ACCESS!! THANK YOU!

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

7 comments:

  1. Nice review! I went to my local pharmacy and I saw some Essence cosmetics, but I didn't see the lipstick pencil. o: I will check again, you gave a pretty positive review of it ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    =) Glad you enjoyed my review and do try out their lipliner. Not bad and the price is super affordable!

    Have fun!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello:)

    nice reviews. have u tried the mascaras? if so r they good for asian eyelashes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    :) Thanks for your support! Yup, I did try some of their mascara and you can read more at:

    http://shuiyuki.blogspot.sg/2012/02/shuiyukis-essence-perm-range-collection.html

    For me, I personally love their Multi-Action False Lashes Masacara as they really lengthen and slightly volumize my lashes as I have short and dropey lashes >.<"

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just found out this product! thanks for the review and you are pretty! x

    thenuliya.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice review and products:)
    sparklingmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello =)

    Since essence is in watson, what about catrice ? do you have any idea? Catrice looks better compared to essence

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!