SHuiYuki's Q&A by OMY.SG



≧◠◡◠≦✌ Hey everyone!

YUP! MANY thanks to all of you, I'd been nominated as the Top 10 finalist for OMY.sg Singapore Blog Awards 2012!

LOL! *Off-topic* A picture of me and my Bro (Dylan) at Singapore Import Night. 
Thanks Keith for the lovely pic! :D

OK! Let's off to the questions thrown to me!

1.    How do you feel about being one of finalists in Singapore Blog Awards 2012?

SH:  100% honoured + delighted! I never expected to be one of the Top 10 finalist looking at the no of participants and their blogs. It is definitely my honour and a sense of achievement & happiness as I feel all the hard work I'd spent on my blog is being appreciated by many of my friends and readers out there. THANK YOU!

2.    When did you start blogging and what drew you to it? Where do you get inspiration for your blog content?

SH: Being a marketing personnel in the beauty industry for more than 5 years and a freelance model/talent back then, I had the pleasure of having more leisure time exploring my interest - Beauty, Makeup & Skincare! Furthermore, my friends and relatives also frequently asked me about beauty questions so I was thinking "why not start up a blog where I can share all my beauty findings across the board for all?"

Hence, this beauty blog was officially 'hatched' on April 2011! Hooray!

3.    How do you feel about the other Finalists in your category this year? How do you think you will fare compared to them?

SH: I have visited all their blogs and their blogs are really very informative and creative too! This is indeed a very challenging competition but nevertheless, this also pushes me to be more hardworking than ever and "May the best hand WINS"! ت

4.    Give a reason why readers should visit your blog and vote for you?

SH: I'm a true believer in quality products can be found both luxury & budget-friendly products. And if you share the same passion & interest as me, I know you will LOVE me as much as I will LOVE you back! Please vote for me!!! Thank you very much! ❤❤❤

≧◔◡◔≦ Once again, many thanks to all of you and please vote for me at:

Click on the image fore DIRECT access! :)

EVERY VOTES MEANS ALOT TO ME. 

❤ Thank YOU (yes, YOU!) :)


*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!