SHuiYuki's Inglot Review

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Met up with Valerie last week and this sweetie really know me damn well! 

I would probably screamed with joy + hugged her + threw 1001 kisses to her if I have the voice and energy ( ._____." Was a sick bird when she came and passed me my pressie with love all the way from Aussie!) !!!

 TADAAHHHH~!!! With LOVE from Aussie! 
OMG!!! It's INGLOT!!!

This makeup junkie really know me inside out man!!! (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥  LOVE YOU MY DEAR!

About Inglot:

They are invented from a Polish chemist Wojket Inglot and his objective is to produce high quality products at fair and reasonable prices, using only the best possible ingredients and raw materials from the most reputable suppliers.
Wojtek Inglot is still directly involved in the formulation and design process of all new Inglot products.
All Inglot cosmetics are produced within the European Union and 95% of them are manufactured in their own state of the art production facilities.

And hell yeah, the colours are super & highly pigmented and they are available almost worldwide ( (►.◄) WHY SINGAPORE NO HAVE?! *ROAR*)

Enuff said, this Sweetie helped me picked up the most vibrant colours I'd ever seen and placed them into their popular Freedom System palette!


Unfortunately, Inglot colours doesn't come with any names like MAC does and the colours are stuck on the magnetized palette so they are very hard to take it out. But I can describe them as:
  • Matte Baby Pink Colour
  • Shimmery Orange
  • Shimmery Bluish-Purple
  • Matte Green
  • Shimmery Yellow
All these swatches are swatched on using ONE application (NO primer was used) and see their colour pigmentation!! AWESOME STUFF I TELL YA!

What I ❤ about this product:

✓ Colour consistency is there
✓ Great colour payoff (on 1 application)
✓ Great texture
✓ Reasonable pricing (1 colour costs about US$5 each)
✓ Buildable colour without look cakey & heavy after several application.

(✿◠‿◠) Again, thanks Valerie dear for getting me this awesome gift from Aussie and YESH, meet up soon after you are back (from Aussie, again!) *LOL*! The Power of Love yah? ;)

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!