SHuiYuki's Random Pics

Shall FLOOD this entry with some random pics of me (yeah, am a die-hard camwhore too! LOL!) during the past 2 weeks:







 ≧◠◡◠≦✌ This is actually a clip-on hair extension bought at WATSONS. Its made of syntectic hair (not real human hair *winkz*) and its quite light-weight too! Bought mine around S$29.90. Cheap!

Before work.
≧◔◡◔≦ Some of my dearest GFs and readers may know that I'm going to start a new career soon and what excited me the most is that I get to travel to different countires, learning & exchanging country cultures and of course, SHOPPING! Typical Gemini-an traits. LOL!

Please wish me best of luck dearies and another Make-up tutorial with my make-up junkie GF will be up soon!

XOXO
*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

2 comments:

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!