SHuiYuki's Mini MAC Haul & Review

 
≧❀‿❀≦ MINI MAC HAUL!!! ≧❀‿❀≦
 

Had received a SMS notification from MAC that they have FINALLY brought in their Naturally collection this week and being a hard-core makeup junkie, I'd abandoned ALL my priorities (such as fixing up my iPad, spring clean my room) and DASH straight to MAC NAC (Ngee Ann City) & Vivo before all these lovelies are sold out!

(✿◠‿◠) Happily gotten myself some blushes and lippies from this collection. Yah, no eyeshadows this time round as I'd tried the colour and unfortunately, majorities had fall outs all over the place and the colours doesn't seem very 'natural' to fit into the theme. :X


Had gotten some blushes from their perm range as well!


 
(Left-Right) Peaches, Fleur Power, Margin
 (Left-Right) Redhead, Subtle Breeze, A Perfect Day, Sweet Sunrise
All are from the Naturally collection
 Pro Longwear Eyeshadow in One To Watch

Close-Ups:
 MSF - Redhead
 Mineralise Blush - Subtle Breeze
 A Perfect Day
 Sweet Sunrise
 (Left-Right) Fleur Power, Peaches, Margin
 Pro Longwear Eyeshadow in One To Watch

Video Haul + Review on them!




Do hurry to grab the Naturally collection before all they were all SOLD OUT!!!


XOXO

*~~**~~*
Do share with me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!