SHuiYuki's Shanghai Makeup Look

 ❤❤❤❤❤
WHERE CAN YOU FIND SO MANY GORGEOUS SHANGHAI BABES AT ONE NIGHT?!
❤❤❤❤❤

At our SHINIEST Couple - Royston & Shiny's wedding at Grand Shanghai of course!

With my shinest Shiny Bride! =)

 
 With my PL - Shihui!

 
With Love =)
Before attending the wedding:

OMG! I was CLUELESS on Shanghai makeup and tried to look upon YouTube for help but not to  my liking -_____-" 

Thus, I came up with my own Shanghai makeup with neutral eye colours and their RED signature lips!




Makeup Used:

Face/Cheeks:

✓ The Face Shop HD BB
✓ Garnier BB Eye Roller
✓ Maybelline Mineral Concealer in #1
✓ MAC MSF in Light
✓ MAC MSF in Porcelain Pink

Eyes:
✓ Urban Decay Primer Potion
✓ Maybelline Stileletto Mascara
✓ Benefit They're REAL Mascara
✓ FASIO BR-1 Eyeshadow Quad
✓ DollyWink Limited Edition Eyeliner Pencil in Black
✓ NYX Slide on Pencil in White

Lips:
✓ MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo
✓ Tony Moly Lip Stain in Red

Hope this look can give some of ya an idea on your Shanghai/Cheongsam look!

Have Fun!!!

XOXO




*~~**~~*
Do share with me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unneccessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!