SHuiYuki's November Monthly Favourites


Hey All!

OMG! So sorry for not updating this blog as this month IS A SUPERB HECTIC MONTH!!!

Not forgetting my November favourites - HERE WE GO!!!



IT'S ALL ABOUT NEUTRALS for me in November. :) Guess these colours are the easiest to work with almost all occasions - events/outings/weddings!

Eyeshadows:
Etude House - S$10.90/ colour
(Left-Right) Platinum SL01, Silvery Grey, SL02

Wasn't an Etude fan until my GFs & I went shopping at Melaka shopping mall and I'd tested out the colours and I'm certainly impressed by the pigmentation on the eye shadows!

Bought these silvery colours and Silver-Grey really remind me of MAC Satin Taupe + shimmer! If you guys are looking for MAC Satin Taupe with a little shimmer; you should get this colour!

Platinum is a very shimmery silver colour - on par with my RMK glitter Silver eyeshadow. Dung! -____-"

 FASIO - BR-1 Eyeshadow S$21.90 

Very nice eye colour - suitable for almost all skin tone + occasion! Not very shimmery but able to give out a appropriate amount of shimmer/shine without looking having an oily eyelid. A MUST-HAVE inside my makeup bag as the colour combi is really fuss-free - apply and go! :)

Note: FASIO is facing off in SG soon! Babes, please stock up these makeup products in John Little outlets (where they are having 20% + 10% off STOREWIDE this Dec) while still can! Hurry!

 ✔ MAC Paintpot in Rubenesque, S$38.00

Creamy peachy-orange colour that will brighten up the brown/warm colours even more! Great eye colour base for brown, orange & coral colours! :) You may wish to consider owning this if you find your warm colour eye shadows not pigmented enough!

✔ MAC Eyeshadow in Vanilla, S$28

My skin tone colour that will 'complete' the entire eye makeup. Use this just below my brows to highlight the area. Also, this is great for subtle SATIN highlight on your brows, nose and cheek bones too!

✔ MAC Eyeshadow in Shroom, S$28 


Slight shimmery highlight skintone colour that will bring out your features more than MAC Vanilla. Great to apply after any MATTE eyeshadow colours so that it will balance out the overall look without looking either too flat or shiny (aka oily)

✔ NARS Blusher in Deep Throat, S$42

Bought this darling way back in Feb 2011 after coming back from my trip to BKK. Since SG does not have any NARS counter (BOO! SEPHORA SG! BRING IN NARS ASAP!!!) and the moment I saw the DFS and without any hesitation, I FLEW to the counter, giving the ever-friendly Thai BA a little shock (haha!) and happily getting myself Deep Throat, Orgasm, Desire.

This highly-pigmented peachy-pink blush is really suitable for ALL skin tones - from fair to light! The only differences is the amount of application that's all! AWESOME product!

Alternatively, you can order NARS online at allwholesalecosmetics.com - which I'd happily ordered MORE NOT-available-in-SG makeup from there!

☑ Note: NOT sponsored. Just sharing some good deals to get these awesome stuff! WOOT! ❤❤❤

*~~**~~*
Do share with me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!