SHuiYuki's Burberry Cosmetic Haul!

(✿◠‿◠) Many were asking me did I get myself a Burberry Bag/Top/Wallet/Scarf when I posted this pic on my Facebook earlier on:

Actually, I have gotten my Burberry COSMECTICS!!! ಥ_ಥ And many thought I was just joking around *AHEM* I'm NOT!!!

Here are my purchases:

 


Burberry Blusher in Peony Blush No.4 , SGD$61

Colour: A light pink colour. Similar to MAC Well-Dressed but a slightly (maybe 15%) darker than Well-Dressed.
 
Complimentary Lipstick in Cameo Pink No. 3

One of the popular shades (as mentioned by the Sales personnel) and I have gotten a complimentary travel size to try out. Retail price at SGD$41/$43 (Can't remember)

Colour: Semi-Dark Nude Pink.


 
Burberry Eyeshadow in Antique Rose

A very unique colour (for me that is)! It's like a 'Warm meets cool' colour - brown mixed with purple and the colour is uniquely suitable for all skin tones! This is suitable for daily wear and just intenisfy the colour for night time (party)!


Burberry Eyeshadow in Rosewood No 9, SGD$45

Colour: Lighter than MAC Satin Taupe (est 30% lighter than Satin Taupe). Both eyeshadows texture are in Satin finish and good colour payoff.

Overall: All Burberry cosmetics come along with a anti-dust bag (except lippies) and their packaging are really made of good quality metal as they are quite heavy (even heavier than Chanel/DIOR/MAC).

Pricing: Purchase when you have the extra spare cash. If not, MAC are good enough ≧ω≦

*~~**~~*
Do share with me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!