Yuki's (Random) Favourite Modelling/Event Pictures

:) It's a rainy day (which makes me kinda emo) and was flipping through some my pictures from Bernard (that's my name for my HDD) and decided to post some pics (+ some that are not published on my FB) to share!

Year: 2009 (Yeah, the year I started out 'Modelling'):

Photographer: Kenneth Choo
Model Agency: Eleganz (Albert)
And yah, he's the one that really make me wanna do more of High-end photoshoot. Thanks! :)


Photographer: Kuan Toh
One of the first few photographers I'd worked with! :) I still remember the group is called Tangshooters! Haha! Nice & friendly group of people!

Photographer: Delaney Hee
:) Yup! Another nice & friendly Tangshooters I'd worked with!

Year 2010:

Photographer: Anson
:) Really love his works! Never fail to make each and everyone look damn pretty in his pics!

Photographer: Venom (aka Jurgen, aka my "Ah-Bu")
:D The most trust-worthy CS organizer I ever work across with. No hanky-panky, strict and reasonable despite his *erm* looks. LOL!!!

 Photographer: Serene
LOL! A very impromptu-to picture taken with our Canon S95 during AFA event.


Year 2011:

 Photographer: EK Yap
MUA: Felicia
Ultimate LOVE. Never thought that I can look sooo demure (?!) and Korean-ish with minimal makeup on! Heart-felt thanks to the both of them and Skin79 for such opportunity!
Photographer: Lisa (Sales Manager from Skin79)
NEVER SEEN BEFORE. Behind-the-CRAZY-scene & a Happy Family shoot! :D

Photographer: Francis
:) One of the nice photographers I'd ever worked with and many thanks for this lovely pic!

Some random pic (even I'm surprised to find them!)

Think taken last year. After my Cut-Dye-Treatment at Twister by Kason. Simply love the overall look - especially MY NOSE. Look SO SHARP here. LOL!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WANNA TAKE A LOOK WHEN I WAS HAVING MY SHORT HAIR?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHAHAHAHAHHA! OMGGGG!!!!!
*~~**~~*
Do share with me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained for

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!