Yuki's Past 6 Month Event Recap

Hey guys!

:( So sorry for the late entries lately as I had fallen sick for nearly 1 week! The longest duration I have ever fallen sick for. Tsk tsk...

Anyway, :) A little recap of what I have been doing for the past 6 months!

JAN:

MBS with Feron babe! :D
 
With my lovely partner Shu Hua! :)
  • MBS Door Greeter. :) One of the best staff benefits ever!
  • SG BikeFest - where I get to know (more) many pretty babes like Ee Xuan, Reiee etc!
FEB:
 With my super FUN babes! Grace, Clarabel and Krislynn babes!
  • MBS Door Greeter
  • Nokia E7 Corporate Launch at MBS Skypark :) One of the nicest & friendliest Client I'd ever came across too! They were so appreciative and friendly etc and that make us feel whatever we did (stand on heels for 6hr) were worth it!
MAR:

 
With Clarabel babe! :)
 
Skin79 Photoshoot with Hayley!
  • APB for Club Avatar. Simply LOVE the girls whom I'd been partnering with! :D You babes know who you are! LOVE LOVE!!!
  • Skin79 Photoshoot
  • Guinness St Patrick's Day
  • Usher for Far East Movement Concert
APR:
  • APB for Club Avatar
  • Promo for Single Malt Whiskey Brand
MAY:

 With the ULTRA FUN & FRIENDLY peeps! :D Will LOVE to work with them again!
And YES! WE ARE WITH THE MUTTONS!
 With the VERY SIZZINGLY HOT BABES!! :D
  • APB for Club Avatar. :P My longest P/T event job ever! LOL!
  • 'Berrycutes' Ribena Launch (as described by The Muttons HAHA!). Working with Ee Xuan, Janice, Sheena babes! Woot!
  • Ambassador for Momm Champagne
  • Ambassador for Jim Bean :) One of the friendliest Client I'd came across with!
JUN:
 Hearts all the babes whom I'd been working that night! AWESOME BABES!! :D
  • 'Berrycutes' Ribena Launch
  • Ambassador for Jim Bean Event at Wavehouse
  • BlackBerry PlayBook Launch
:( Couldn't work much for this month as I was down with this stupid sickness and have to cancel many jobs along the way *Sigh* BUT... should you like to engage me for any events/launches, please email me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com

Cheerios!

*~~**~~*
Do share me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained for

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!