SHuiYuki's Quick Update 1


:) Shall do a quick update (if not, BF is going to !@^#%(!@#&(!@&!!!)

My dress bought from DEAL.com.sg has just arrived and what a perfect timing for me to wear for a HAPPY date with my BF later at Singapore Flyer! We will be having Popeye Chicken (:P not much of a romantic date i know) - of which, we bought the vouchers from DEAL.com.sg as well! LOL!!

A double HAPPY deals indeed!

Do visit their website and join their Facebook page as well!

MORE IMPORTANTLY - PLEASE VOTE FOR ME FOR OMY-SPH BLOGGER AWARDS 2011!

Thankew!!! XOXO!

*~~**~~*
Do share me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unneccesary stuff will not be entertained for

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!